Re: [PyrNet-L] Zeke, Parks Found, Dead List, Food

<<I've posted more than several times with no response.  I thought people
were mad at me.  I'm not sure exactly what happened but I was receiving no
mail. >>Robb

Hi Robb, the list can go quiet occasionally.  It doesn't usually last long
though! :-)  As for your posts - please keep posting.  Just because you may
not get an 'answer' sometimes, doesn't mean we are not reading them and
enjoying them a lot! :-)  Don't be discouraged, we still all luv ya!!! LOL!
Keep those Zeke posts a-comin! :-)

Tracy Bassett
Canberra, Australia
espinay@dynamite.com.au