Re: [[PyrNet-L] Placement help needed]

Amy Lindsey
Alindsey@adelphia.net
716.634.0377

Amy,

Hi I am sorry to hear of your predicament. When I started to read your post I
knew it was just another person wanting to dump their dog. I was happy to
continue reading and find that this is not the case. I see you are in the 716
area code. Are you anywhere near Albion NY? Although I am in Florida I have
employees that work for me in Albion. Some to whom I have personal friendships
with. I might be able to help. Please give me some details about the dog. Is
she kid, dog, cat, bird etc. friendly? Is she a house dog? When do you need to
place her by? You know all the good details. My number is (813)654-0657.
Please call or email me privately and I will see what I can do.

Robb, Lea, Alex, Pietro, Guilty "The Bully", Bo "The Mutt",  Zeke "The Great
Pyr" & Scetch "The African Grey"