Re: [PyrNet-L] Placement help needed

Hi Amy

I suggest you contact the local veterinarians in this area for ideas also.
My own vet is south of Baltimore, MD and they often have contact numbers for
all types of pet related services.  If you are interested..... give them a
call

Anne Arundel Veterinary Clinic  410-789-0060

We are located about 45 minutes from the district, and while I have a Pyr,
I'll be involved in the settlement of a house next week and moving and all
that that entails! (like you too are going through).  The house we are buying
has a large (fenced yard) so perhaps when life settles we can get together
and watch our white fluffies.  I (also) have my baby (Huey), Hercules, a pyr
that will be 8 months old on the 14th.

Good Luck on your search!!  (I've also contacted a friend that lives in the
area with your dilemma so we'll keep our fingers crossed!)

Lauri, Hercules and Gandalf (the Gray..... an entity that refuses to
acknowledge the tag of Kat)