Re: [PyrNet-L] Zeke, Parks Found, Dead List, Food

ROBERT STABILE wrote:

> Of course like the
> "Great" Pyr he is, he barks constantly.  At everything!

Willow barks a LOT, too, but what I have tried...and it seems to work...is to
teach her "quiet". I will go and investigate whatever she is barking at...if she
continues...I tell her "quiet"...it took a while, but it seems to be working!

> We have learned to
> sleep through this and ignore it.

Good for you! Don't think I could! Willow is pretty quiet while all of us are in
bed and sleeps through the night.

> When Guilty does get up
> it's always a good idea for us to investigate, as he doesn't bark at the
> direction change of air!

I know that look...Willow will be barking her lungs out...Tony and Miss Leigh look
at her...look around to see what's going on...look at Willow again...and then walk
away, leaving her to bark at the wind!

I know I've said this before...but Zeke is such a lucky pooch to have found the
home that he has...there are not a lot of people who would take on the task that
you have, especially considering what he used to look like. Well, I'm sure that
lots of folks on this list have, and do, rescue those dogs that are, to most
people, unlovable; however, the general population would not have cared...Congrats
to you, your family and to Zeke for such a good match!

--
Michaelene & Savannah Leigh, spaniel busy body,
Tony III, GSD protector & Willow, Pyrenean princess.

À un chien: " s' il n'y a aucun Dieu pour le thee,
puis il n'y a aucun Dieu pour moi. " A.H. Branch

My puppers: http://www.30below.com/~innerpuppie/puppers
Tony II @ the Bridge: http://www.bargraph.com/tony