[PyrNet-L] Barking at night

In a message dated 10/8/99 8:13:30 PM EST, innerpuppie@30below.com writes:

<< > We have learned to
 > sleep through this and ignore it.

 Good for you! Don't think I could! Willow is pretty quiet while all of us
are in
 bed and sleeps through the night. >>

Kes has always been the one to bark at night -- that's why she's kept in the
kennel at night instead of the house.  Most nights, I don't hear her.  Either
she's quiet or I sleep through it.  However, last night, I heard her barking
with a different type of bark.  Tanuki, who is out with the goats in their
stall, was also barking, as was the yappy little dog next door.  This is a
general sign that something is around.  Sure enough, this morning when I went
out with the dogs, there was a very strong smell of skunk in the air.  Guess
that's what I have the dogs for :-)

Robyn