Re: [PyrNet-L] Idiot dog owners!!

Jan, I have been in and out so much over the weekend, I can't remember
who I got back to on their suggestions.  As you said, all one can do is
call animal control and hope they get the message through.  I  always
think it is nicer if you can just talk things over, but these days it
seems like there is less and less of that.  It is too bad really.  I
absolutely agree with you that people should be the ones who are educated
and then licensed to have a dog.  It should be a privilege to be able to
share our lives with them.  Maybe then they would be loved and cared for!
 I already have a reputation for dog-owner complaints, so why stop now?
Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas