Re: [PyrNet-L] Bil-Jac

i am a sucker for healthy, wholesome, whole food for me and my dog.  the
thought of feeding her nasty by-products grosses me out, and i think a dog
is only as good as what you put into him or her. i agree that expensive
isn't always better, but you have to pay attention to the ingredients.
imagine what you would look and feel loike if you ate mcdonalds every day...