Re: [PyrNet-L] Bil-Jac

On 1 Nov 99, at 14:21, Ann K. Wetherilt wrote:
> A question: our two are now 6 and 7--when and
> under what circumstances do you switch to "senior" food? Neither of
> ours is overweight--they go down slightly in the summer and up again
> in winter, but not much. Suggestions? Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy
> Rose

If it ain't broke don't fix it.  I normally keep mine on the regular food
unless they have a medical problem that necessitates a senior
food. Bianca just happens to have a medical problem, chronic
pancreatic disease, to where she has to stay on a low fat diet.

Janice, janices@jump.net
Linsey (newf), Bianca & Sonny (pyrs)
http://www.jump.net/~janices/
Leander, TX