Re: [PyrNet-L] Shock Collar Information

In a message dated 11/1/99 9:51:21 PM EST, Rsk1951@aol.com writes:

<< It has changed my life as well as Sebastian's>>

I personally do not think there is anything wrong with using something such
as a shock collar, as long as it is used properly.  And from your email it
was.  To me, it's just another training tool that can be used to allow the
owner and dog to live in harmony.

Recently on another list, there was a big discussion about using pinch
collars.  Seems they are illegal in the UK, and several English list members
were very critical of anyone who used these devices.  Well, I for one, use
them on our males.  We were shown by our trainer how to fit them and how to
use them properly.  As a result, Tanuki and Baron are perfect gentlemen when
we go for a walk.

Thanks for giving us the feed back!

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com