Re: [PyrNet-L] Shock Collar Information

In a message dated 11/2/99 10:55:03 PM EST, clhenke@juno.com writes:

<< I just seriously doubt that
 our state and national park services are advocating off lead romps, just
 to amuse our canines when we can't provide ample room for them to run >>

You're correct on this.  When we came back from CA in October, many of the
sate and national parks that we stopped permitted dogs -- on a leash only.  I
was really surprised that dogs were permitted in the Petrified Forest.  It
was great getting photos of Zoe with the petrified wood.

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, South Carolina