Re: [PyrNet-L] Shock Collar Information

I agree Robyn, one very large pleasure for me is to look back at Photo's
taken in the Ca. Redwood forests, taken while camping with the four
Mastiff's, one Great Dane, and Whippet.  All now departed.  I appreciate
that we had the privilege of doing that with the whole family, and having
those memories.  Having them safely on leash is little enough to ask to
continue to be able to do that!  If we travelled the country with six of
them, as big as five of them were ( we also had two cats in the camper ),
I'm sure it can't be that awful to control just one! :-)   Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka