Re: [PyrNet-L] RE: pinch and electric collars

<< These particular dogs are much happier, I
 believe, and I KNOW I amas the owner >>

While I've never used a shock collar, I can confirm that dogs that "know"
what the command means would be happier, as are the owners.  How frustrating
to go an call your dog that's out in the yard, just to have him look at you
to say "what, you want something?" and then precede along his merry way.
Sometimes it takes the patience of Job to work with the dog, when you'd
really like to go over and beat the crap out of it (only kidding!)

Robyn, with Baron, Kes, Tanuki, and Zoe -- who don't get beaten!
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, South Carolina