Re: [PyrNet-L] Leashes in mouths

I've never seen it as an extension of the arm, but as another habit we
would have to work them out of.  Not even pleasant in general obedience,
it has to be done away with before entering the ring for competition, so
I kind of see it as something to discourage right away.

Have seen dogs in conformation holding on the the hemlines on their
handlers skirts, running around the ring happy as can be, skirt in mouth
.... I know I shouldn't, but I do think it is so funny and cute!  The
dogs are always so happy and animated.  Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka