Re: [PyrNet-L] Hurry up- it's cold......

-
> Interesting.  When I was little, my mother would
> take the laundry washing
> water and put it on the plants around the house.
> Especially the roses, as it
> seemed to keep the aphids down.  Mind you that was
> about a 100 years ago
> <VBG>, and washing up powders weren't the same as
> they are today.
>
>     I think this is still the method of pest control
used by organic gardners for some pests today.  It is
supposedly safer for the environment then lawn
chemicals.
         Brandy

=====
"Bluebonnets" by Julia D. Booth
Offical Flower Song of the State of Texas
Chorus:
Bluebonnets, blue lovely Bluebonnets,
More beautiful than all the rest.
Texas chose you for her flower,