[PyrNet-L] Therapy dogs

<< It is so sad
 that people who used to have animals have to go into nursing homes and miss
 out on a very important part of their life. >>

How true this is.  My Mother said she'll never go into a nursing home because
she'd never be able to take her pets with her.  And knowing her, she'll out
live all of us :-)

BTW - I'd be interested in pursuing therapy dog training -- is there a web
site for this?  Any information is appreciated.

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, South Carolina