Re: [PyrNet-L] Barking

If you've been reading recently, this has been a major discussion. The first
letter written in on the subject was from a pyr owner who claims the shock
training collar works very well, and the dog leads a better life as a result
of it, so I believe pyrs would be no exception the it's effect. I have a
friend who works for the same company as I, who claims the same thing for
their dog. This is not something I consider to be inhumane. Invisible fences
have been around for a long time using the exact same collar, but for some
reason people react differently to someone using it. I haven't gone to this
step yet, but I am considering it, and thought the person who had the barking
problem may want to as well. If it comes to a dog living in a loving home
with it's family  "yet being trained by the collar", or having to get rid of
the family dog because of complaints to noise laws, which would you consider
the better choice.