Re: [PyrNet-L] re sleeping arrangements

I love reading about the pyrs sleeping arrangements..our girl Maya starts
out sleeping on the bed stretched out between my husband & I. She now
"officially" has her own pillow & she has to lay with her head on that & one
front leg & one hind leg flung over the top of me..then if she gets to hot
she'll grab her pillow & move to the floor by the patio door where it's
cooler..but we can always expect a 5:30am wake up call to let her out then
she comes back in grabs her pillow & lumbers back up onto the bed..if we
happen to be in another room & she's tired she'll go get her pillow & lie
down in front of the door or on the kithen floor..she is so funny to watch
her coming down the hallway dragging her pillow with her. gotta love 'em.
mary
& the critter gang