Re: [PyrNet-L] re sleeping arrangements

Merrilie, absolutely, that's just what we joke about as well.  I've
gotten a kick lately as to how many news stories and articles in the
paper on the effort to have guardianship over animals rather than
property ownership, in effort to offer them more protection under the
law.  Hopefully less cruelty if owners were held responsible for their
actions!  Anyway, Vets., are writing in telling how people really regard
animals as family, how the pets sleep in the beds with their owners now
more than ever before ( I don't see this, we are considered a weird
oddity with all these critters in the house ), but it's nice to hear
there are others!  I love the dog trainer- books that rant on and on
about not letting your dog sleep in your bed because they will dominate
you??  I never have a problem with their behavior towards the family.
I've heard them mumble, but much like a kid who is told to go clean his
room.  I've had a few nasty looks, but we do that to each other too.
These guys just want to be close, and they are all snugglers, and I
wouldn't want it any other way!......You haven't seen looks until you see
peoples faces when the two P. B. pigs come in and go walking through the
house to go to bed in our daughters room! :-)  Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka