Re: [PyrNet-L] Sniffing, detecting something bad.

<< It seemed that she didn't like many men at
 all, except for my husband and his friends and family or my friends and
 family. >>
Of all our Pyrs, Baron is the most standoffish when it comes to men --
especially when he's with me.  Last summer when we went to visit my aunt and
uncle in Pennsylvania, we had Baron and Zoe with us.  One afternoon, David
and I were sitting on the front porch of the house with the dogs, and my
uncle (he's in his early 70s) came out and streatched his hands out toward
Baron.  Baron immediately backed off, and gave him a warning look (no sound).
 We told my uncle just to sit down and ignore Baron.  Sure enough, about 5
minutes later, Baron was standing in front of my uncle, head on his lap,
expecting to be petted.  From that day since, they have been best of friends.

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, South Carolina