Re: [PyrNet-L] Food

Our pyrs eat considerably less than many of my friends' much smaller
dogs--the metabolism factor among others. It does vary with weather and
activity levels, of course. Paddington has become quite the chow hound,
after being quite picky for a number of years; Ivy Rose, whose metabolism
(and activity level) resembles that of a lab or golden, eats well and gets
as much as Paddy despite her much smaller size and never puts on weight. I
just second what others have said--you have to watch each individual for
signs that those ribs are getting a little too well covered!!
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose