[PyrNet-L] visitors

I would have been on the lap with Paddington too Ann for smoked salmon.
Seems to be the thing, when you want your Pyrs to behave they do the
complete opposite to show you up. Normally they are reasonably well behaved
when I'm on my own but lose the plot when visitors are here. All the
attention I suppose . Hamish reverted back to the snapping turtle, ankle
biting stage I though we had overcome, Frankie lifted his leg inside, Kermit
threw his ball around incessantly inside, Seymor barked non stop inside at
any noise outside, poor old Arthur needed re potty training and Courtenay
turned into Oliver Twist so it must've looked as though Mrs Chaplin's Pyrs
were a pack of monsters.  Last night they were perfect for me!
Jan
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/ and
http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and my latest
Site http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/
 the site of PMDC http://www.geocities.com/pyreneans