Re: [PyrNet-L] Compatibility with birds

My dogs are fine with my birds. As a matter of fact they sleep on
my male Pyr. But then, they also are able to sleep near the cat!
Right next to him as a matter of fact. He's a great cat and
understands he is not to touch them. Mine are rarely out of the
cage however, when I'm not home. The Pyrenean Shepherd is another
story and I gate her out of the room when the birds are out of
the cage. I have 4 'Teils.

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com