[PyrNet-L] cunning!!!

Does this Breed get more cunning as they get older???  Today, Courtenay (Ch
Ariege Debutante) who is nearly 9 years (going on 2 years!!) had a bath and
she's lookin' pretty good.  Usually after tea she goes  (jumps over the
barricade) into  Megan's old bedroom and sleeps on the rug in there.  No one
dares follow her into "her space".  Three times tonight I have gone out
there either to check on my tea, visit the loo or pour myself another "Rusty
Nail" (for Carrie and Kerry that's crushed ice, then pour in a couple of
tots of scotch whiskey then dribble in a fair whack of Drambuie) only to
find the old tart on the bed!!!  A bed freshly made up for my wee Deana
Diamanti to sleep in tomorrow night when she comes to see me and Hamish. Now
why would Courtenay never get on the bed any other time??  Is it because
she's had a bath(her last bath was for Xmas)  or because she's guarding this
bed for Deana??  I've given up trying to tell Courtenay  to get off now and
Deana has 2 Pyrs of her own anyway so a bit of fur aint going to worry that
kid!! I'm taking Courtenay with me tomorrow to pick Lavvy and Deana up from
the Ferry so does Courtney know this?? She's as cunning as "an outhouse rat"
any time so maybe she's got one over me already. Well that wouldn't be too
hard anyway. Where's that Drambuie??
Jan
Jan
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/ and
http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and my latest
Site http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/
 the site of PMDC http://www.geocities.com/pyreneans