[PyrNet-L] new to list and a question

Hello.  I've just joined the list.  I raise meat goats and very recently
obtained "Tali" , my Great Pyr pup.  She will be the guardian of my
livestock, so will not have to travel in vehicles often, but on occasion she
will have to visit the Vet.  It's about  20 kms (12 miles) to my Vet's
clinic.  Tali is now 12 weeks old, but she gets terribly car sick whenever
she has to ride in a vehicle.  Is there anything  I can give her before she
has to take the 20 km trip next week for her next vaccinations.
Thanks for any assistance.  I know Tali will appreciate it.

Jessie