Re: [PyrNet-L] Cunning!!

<< I will humbly and modestly state that I can speak New Jersey and Minnesota,
 understand Texan, and some deep South.  >>

When we first moved back to South Carolina, it was my husband's first
experience with the "local language".  (His folks are English, and most of
our married life has been spent either in Europe in California.)  I started
to work in a small office and one day, David came in to help set up our
computer system.  While there, he was able to listen to several conversations
by long time locals.  He said he couldn't understand half of it!

Robyn
Dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC