Re: [PyrNet-L] Seeking More Advice

On 22 Feb 00, at 11:41, kdbooth@mindspring.com wrote:

>  He seems very hyper (read as
> rearranges the furniture) and has taken to chewing at his tail (which is
> becoming raw)and on his forelegs, one of which now has a sore on it.  He's
> up all hours of the night (and the sleep deprivation is making us cranky!)

Have you considered that this may be an allergic reaction to a change
in foods?  Do you have any knowledge of what he was being fed? or any
history on this dog? There may be a combination of things going on to
stress this dog.  How long was in he rescue before he came to you?
All of these things may be important and with some of these babies it
takes longer than we realize for them to adjust.

Judith
jsmiller@newmex.com
Taos, New Mexico