Re: [PyrNet-L] Dog walks

Marie, I loved reading your story ( and I do hope your feeling lots
better too! ) about how happy and social Beau is.  It just made me smile
as I imagined the delight he brought these ladies!

My four are such happy souls and love people so much that I do get tired
hearing people suppose that Pyrs. should be sullen or aloof.  I know
there are Pyrs. that are reserved, and that's fine too, but some people
act like they should be people haters to be normal.  So, knowing that
mine just love people, I always enjoy reading stories like this!  Thanks!
Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas