[PyrNet-L] Re: Chat

Marie, I would say that a non-barking Pyr. is an exception.   I think
mine bark more because of it being a five dog household, and they spur
each other on.  I've even noticed my Shih-Tzu barks more now than she
used to before the Pyrs.

Unfortunately this gals research into Pyrs.  seems to be all one sided as
to what she wants, rather than what is.  I think a Pyr. can do fine in an
Apt. as long as it gets  exercise.  Mine can be good couch potatoes.  But
if mine don't get their fill of outside exercise, they can get pretty
rough and tumble in the house running, jumping, etc.  This gals neighbors
may not be quite as amused by the sound of thundering paws.

She was so sure that " good??" Pyr. would not be a problem ( barking ) in
her place, I would just love to know what she was reading.  I also
question breeders that would tell her all this guff, just to sell her a
pup.  Somehow I just see another dog for rescue down the road a spell.
If she gets a Pyr. lets hope she gets an education about the breed to go
with it! :-)
Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com