Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Chat

----- Original Message -----
From: <clhenke@juno.com>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 29, 2000 7:11 AM
Subject: [PyrNet-L] Re: Chat

> Marie, I would say that a non-barking Pyr. is an exception.   I think
> mine bark more because of it being a five dog household, and they spur
> each other on.  > Unfortunately this gals research into Pyrs.  seems to be
all one sided as
> to what she wants, rather than what is.  > If she gets a Pyr. lets hope
she gets an education about the breed to go
> with it! :-)
> Cindy.

I have to agree with your assessment of this prospective pyr owner. She
appears to know little to nothing about pyrs. And seems to be saying what
ever she thinks she has to in order to get someone to let her adopt. I
simply mentioned that my Beau seems to be the exception from the general
rule about pyrs and barking. If it were me, I would be extremely hesitant to
place a dog with this woman.
Marie McFarland and Beau