Re: [PyrNet-L] Dog/Road Rage.

<< I have been sickened and outraged by this incident since it first came to
my
 attention. Yet I had to smile when I read this post! >>
Glad to provide a service <VBG>.  I'm like you -- it's unthinkable to me that
anyone would do something so callous, especially when the dog was completely
innocent.  Still, life is too short to stay angry or upset for long.  For
every incident of meaness there are just as many (I hope to think more) cases
where people go out of their way with kindness toward animals.  Just look at
all the people doing animal rescue.

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC