[PyrNet-L] I don't think my message about pyr art went through

I was just dropping a line talking about how I was new here and that I just
wanted to post my website.  It's:
http://www.coolmon.com/CamiPortrait/index.htm

And my pyr art is on:
http://www.coolmon.com/CamiPortrait/working_group.htm

My uncle owns a pyr, who's a giant!  She weighs over 125 pounds!!!  and
she's not even a year old yet!  She makes the pyrs I show look like midgets.

Another thing....do you guys have any clue as to how I can convince him and
his wife to actually put a choke chain on the girl?  She slipped her regular
collar and stood out in the river.  I though she was going to be swept away.

Thanks!
Cami Kriner