Re: [PyrNet-L] I don't think my message about pyr art went through

<<My uncle owns a pyr, who's a giant!  She weighs over 125 pounds!!!  and
she's not even a year old yet!  She makes the pyrs I show look like midgets.
Another thing....do you guys have any clue as to how I can convince him and
his wife to actually put a choke chain on the girl?  She slipped her regular
collar and stood out in the river.  I though she was going to be swept
away.>>Cami

Hi Cami, welcome :-)  I loved your site!

I am presuming your Uncle's Pyr was on a fixed collar?  An alternative if
they don't want a choke chain would be to use a 'half slip' collar.  Rather
than trying to explain what it looks like, take a look at the 'premier'
collar on this site - this is the type of thing I mean:
http://www.bigtallk9.com/products/collars/premier.html  I prefer these types
of collars myself and use them as a matter of course for walking the dogs.
They won't slip over the dogs head like a fixed collar can, and I don't like
choke chains either :-).

Tracy Bassett
Canberra, Australia
espinay@dynamite.com.au