Re: [PyrNet-L] skin rash

Louise, with all the other stuff going on did you get an answer to your
question?  Tips I have heard on the list is using rubbing alcohol on the
irritated area, and gold bond powder rubbed in.  I find it works well,
seems to reduce a lot of their itching.  I use a citrus shampoo on mine
and it helps as well.

Yes quite a few Pyrs. do therapy work.  Their personalities seem well
suited for it.  Calm, like people, like attention and praise.  I am sure
you will hear more from those people doing that with their Pyrs.

Pyrs. do obedience work, probably won't be high point
               ( if that matters ), they are not going to be happy,
thrilled workers for the most part, but will do the job for
you...mostly...if they feel like it! :-)  Max can, but will probably keep
trying to convince you otherwise....hang in there!   Hope this helps till
the others write.
Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com