Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: [Pyr-Net]:Coats/S&N

In a message dated 03/11/2000 12:17:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,
clhenke@juno.com writes:

<<
 Date:  03/11/2000 12:17:30 PM Eastern Standard Time
 From:  clhenke@juno.com
 Sender:    owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
 To:    pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org

 As I was sitting here brushing out the dogs this morning I did think
 about the Coat thing.  One positive  that goes with Spay is that the
 females no longer have  massive naked coat blows after heats and
 pregnancies!  Mine are all in beautiful coats in 77 degree Texas warmth,
 and shedding nicely ( but not naked! ).  :-)    Cindy.

 Cindy Henke
 clhenke@juno.com
 Ennis, Texas

 in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka