Re: [PyrNet-L] I don't think my message about pyr art went through

Tracy Bassett wrote:

> An alternative if
> they don't want a choke chain would be to use a 'half slip' collar.  Rather
> than trying to explain what it looks like, take a look at the 'premier'
> collar on this site - this is the type of thing I mean:
> http://www.bigtallk9.com/products/collars/premier.html  I prefer these types
> of collars myself and use them as a matter of course for walking the dogs.
> They won't slip over the dogs head like a fixed collar can, and I don't like
> choke chains either :-).

These collars are wonderful! All three of my dogs wear them...I have an
assortment of colors (with matching ID tags) for the gang. They wash great and
wear well!

--
Michaelene & Savannah Leigh, gentle little spaniel,
Tony III, GSD protector & Willow, Pyrenean princess.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die,
I want to go where they went. ~ Anonymous