[PyrNet-L] Re: failure of Rescue

Talking about the  Westminster voice over
 ( which is indeed impressive ), it would be nice if they could just show
that small section in commercials over regular T.V.  A few years back we
had an ad ( and I don't know if it was local or national ) where a cute
dog sat in the yard, chained up, while the owner and a friend
( voice only ) sat talking about " what ever happened to the cute puppy
you used to have in the house?"  While the dog wagged it's tail and
cocked it's head doing an " I'm out here, can I come in and see you? "
look.  It made me sad and misty eyed, I don't know if it would penetrate
the already un-caring.  I'd like to think a few people got the message?
I'm always amazed that you can't get through to people that dogs are a
pack animal and need companionship.  On the other end, it never ceases to
amaze me all the things that dogs will happily share with you, like the
one that does underwater dives, complete in his own helmet etc. with his
human.  They will do just about anything to be with you!  I don't know
how you get through to people.  Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas