Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20000316

Yes, you tramp out there and get them or you do what I've done.
Every time they come when you call you give them a dog cookie.
Now, when I have one so stubborn as not to come when called, I
say "Cookie IN" and generally they come a-runnin' <vbg>. But when
they don't, even with the added bonus of a cookie, I go out and
get them. Had to do that last night as a matter of fact, in the
pouring rain. Seems my younger bitch decided she'd wait out the
downpour in the garage as she didn't want to get her "do" wet. I,
however, wanted to go to bed so we both got soaked. LOL

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com