Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20000316

But Barb, how do you "get" them when you go out?  Max thinks it's a big
game and (literally) runs circles around me, until he tires of the sport
and bounds up the steps for his IN cookie.  I've tried rugby style
tackles, but he's too wily and I've just gotten wet.  Then, too, I get
laughing so hard I probably couldn't catch him if he came within range.
I can only let him run in his circles and hope that he will tire before
I turn into an icicle.  Has anyone ever noticed a reaction to the color
red?

Louise

--
Louis Salamone and Louise Schimmel