Re: [PyrNet-L] coming when called

----- Original Message -----
From: Ann K. Wetherilt <wetheri@emmanuel.edu>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2000 9:37 AM
Subject: [PyrNet-L] coming when called

> In some perverse way, isn't the independence one of the things we love
> about these big goofs
> Ann, Peg, Paddington (when it's icy or wet I know I can get away with a
> lot more!) and Ivy Rose (you never know when she might have a cookie!)

Absolutely! Even though he can be incrediably irritating at times I would
not trade him for all the tea in China! Ann your Paddington sounds a lot
like my Beauregard! When he does come when he doesn't really want to he
ables along slowly with his head down and a long suffering look on his face.
He is clearly doing mommy a BIG favor! LOL!
Marie McFarland and Beau laying at her feet