Re: [PyrNet-L] T.V. Commercial

It is fine that you are amused with that particular commercial.  Most
people probably are.  I too think it is sweet.  I just don't think it is
a good thing for most of the population to see and assume that all dogs
should tolerate the behavior.  They really shouldn't have to, and for
those of us who have dogs that do, we smile and appreciate what they
share with children.  But I don't assume they must, and I don't like dirt
in the eyes on either kids or dogs.  Yes, most dogs will just leave, some
turn and snap in what is proper corrective behavior dog to dog.....and
boy don't the humans get mad then!   Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka