Re: [PyrNet-L]Roast- but of course!

.I had an old tramp come to the door and give me two matching victorian
vases in exchange for a glass of water or at least that is the story I told
when the vases were finally noticed months later.  Tell Pearl it's a sheep's
paradise here, 40 million sheep and 4 million people, she'd fit in well.
Kind Regards, Jan,

  But of course that's how one comes to have victorian vases in the house- I
wouldn't even think to question that... Pearl as well as my whole lot would
love to be in sheep's paradise-even if she is a "dog" in sheep's clothing.
Next time my sister comes up with a "plot" I will have to send her your
way... Take care- Ame and Pushkin