Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Non Pyr, "The Tattoo"

Jan, enjoyed your note, and got a chuckle out of it.  After many years of
being without a phonograph player, my son found a really nice set up last
week, tapes five CD player, radio,....and phonograph.  Well we have gone
nuts playing all the old albums.  First out was all the Scottish/Celtic
type music.  At the time, I am picking and choosing between all my
favorites, for the kids to hear.  Ellan Vannin, so they could hear
Grandma's national anthem, Scot's, Wah Ha'e wi' Wallace Bled, A Hundred
Piper's, Now's The Hour, Cameron Men, My Hearts In The Highlands, etc.  I
can't believe how much fun it was digging them out and going through all
the stuff that I grew up with.  I loved Kenneth McKellar's version of the
songs.  And of course Pipe and Drum reviews.  The dogs sat lined up in
front of the table heads cocked this way and that, it was really funny!
It must have been the old albums because they don't do that if I have
tapes on.   Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas