Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Service Dog for a person with MS

"
>         Hello Cindy, Thank-you so much for your post and for sharing your
> personal experience with me - The woman I am inquiring for is a friend of my
> breeders - she is becoming more and more non-ambulatory and would like to
> put her Pyrs to work for her . Would you mind if I copied your post to her?

We checked into training one of my pups to help my sister - her MS is
compounded by Carpal Tunnel. The best advice we found was to contact the
agencies that train the dogs for this purpose. Some will help you train
your own dog, others will at least give you advice on what books to get.
I sent an email to my sister as she was gathering the info - but I
haven't heard back from her yet.

Lisa