[PyrNet-L] Re: biospot/heartworm

pyrnet-l-owner@pyrnet.org writes:

<< Could anyone tell me if they've tried Biospot, and how it compares to
 frontline? The cost is about 1/5 the amount of frontline.
    And has anyone had any problems using ivermectin for heartworm?
     What would the dosage be for a 130 lb. pyr?  >>

I tried biospot and it did nothing for my pyrs.  Worthless.   I now use only
Advantage.  Frontline is only good up to 80 - 100 lbs accoridng to my vet.  I
use interceptor for heartworm -- 1 large tablet for up to 100 lbs,  1 large
and 1 small for 150 lbs.  Best place to get it is KV vet -- my vet matches
their price.   You may also want to try internetpets.com  (prescriptions).

elisa