Re: [PyrNet-L] ivermectin???

Hi,
I have used the ivermec for years and really think it is a good product.  It
will not kill tape worm, but if you have no fleas around it probably is not a
consideration anyway.
Bio spot is a great product for fleas.  BUT, I have not had to use bio spot
in two years now since I have been using the ivermec.  Maybe you will find
the same to be true.
The dosage for the ivermec is .5 cc or ml (that is one half cc not five cc)
per every fifty pounds of dog.  It is the same as the dosage on the box for
cattle.  They hate the taste so a treat afterwards always helps. I use if
every 5 or 6 weeks.
It also will kill mange and ear mites, but that probably doesn't matter
anyway to you.
Be careful not to ever recommend this product to anyone who has a collie in
any way shape or form.  Shelties too.
Lisa Cillo