Re: [PyrNet-L] ivermectin???

In a message dated 04/08/2000 1:31:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
LisaPyr1@aol.com writes:

<<
 Date:  04/08/2000 1:31:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time
 From:  LisaPyr1@aol.com
 Sender:    owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
 To:    pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org

 Hi,
 I have used the ivermec for years and really think it is a good product.  It
 will not kill tape worm, but if you have no fleas around it probably is not
 consideration anyway.
 Bio spot is a great product for fleas.  BUT, I have not had to use bio spot
 in two years now since I have been using the ivermec.  Maybe you will find
 the same to be true.
 The dosage for the ivermec is .5 cc or ml (that is one half cc not five cc)
 per every fifty pounds of dog.  It is the same as the dosage on the box for
 cattle.  They hate the taste so a treat afterwards always helps. I use if
 every 5 or 6 weeks.
 It also will kill mange and ear mites, but that probably doesn't matter
 anyway to you.
 Be careful not to ever recommend this product to anyone who has a collie in
 any way shape or form.  Shelties too.
 Lisa Cillo

    unsubscribe pyrnet-l