Re(2): [PyrNet-L] Help with problem

I think with Paddington it's a clear bid for attention--when he *really*
wants you to pay attention (let him out into the yard, take him for a
walk), he'll nudge whatever part of you is available! But with Ivy it's a
more primitive kind of doggy greeting. Fortunately her shyness means we
don't have to deal with it with guests, but whenever we come home,
especially if we've ridden the bus or been visiting friends who have dogs,
she'll goose us, then sniff all the way up and down the backs of our legs,
round the front, etc. I'd love to know what all she's reading! She does
the same with any new item we bring into the house. For the most part,
guests would love to get this attention from her--it would signify
acceptance!
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose