[PyrNet-L] Found Pyrs

Please cross post to other lists:

There is a male (I'm pretty sure he's neutered), and a female pyr in the
Gwinnett County Animal Control Shelter in Lawrenceville, GA.  They were
picked up together in the Suwanee area around Friday, April 14.  Because of
their sweet nature, the officer there thinks they are pets who may have
escaped someone's yard.  They have very good dispositions, they are both very
sweet dogs.  If anyone knows of someone who is missing their pyrs in that
area, please let them know about these dogs.  The female is white, and I
believe the male has markings on his ears.  The officer said there are
several names and rescues already on a waiting list for the dogs, and he
assured me they would not be put down and told me he would keep me updated.

Melissa Fowlkes