Re: [PyrNet-L] So long, Cody

We would like to show our deep appreciation for all the responses we got
to Cody's death, both on the list and in private.

One of many great things he did for us was to give us a whole new circle
of Pyr friends.

In many ways he was a most ordinary Pyr, but in many other ways quite
remarkable. Perhaps his strongest point was his incredible aura of calm
and approachability. When he was showing, and all the dogs were primped
and ready, Cody was always the one children would come to just before
going into the ring and hug and pet. And of course we could never say
no. Perhaps he didn't adore children, the way our bitch does, but he was
a kid magnet, and always agreeable.

Thank you all so much.

Darrell Goolsbee
Larry Cupp