Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: stolen cheese

On 15 May 00, at 7:14, Ann K. Wetherilt wrote:

> Depends on the cheese! The better (and smellier) the cheese, the more of a
> treat our two think it is. They'd pass over most meat and go for the
> Stilton (or gorgonzola, or feta, or....or....or....) first!!

In Mishka's case, it's Blue Cheese Salad Dressing, I don't know how
many times I've come back into the kitchen to find the dressing gone
from the top of the salad, lettuce still neatly in place. Still can't
bring myself to just add more dressing, just throw out the whole mess
and start over (:-o.

Judith
jsmiller@newmex.com
Taos, New Mexico